Zen Wealth Organization

This blog seeks bringing forth the core of humanity which is goodness, regardless of race, religion, or creed. "That which you give to others toward the improvement of society and the world around you; by its' very nature includes YOU! You will receive back ten-fold what you give." - Zen Wealth Organization. "Don't be evil." - Google

My Photo
Name:

To learn more about us, we suggest you read and comment on the Master Koans

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Giving is GREAT & EASY - 10 BE Credits !

In the spirit of giving, ZWO is offering 10 BlogExplosion Credits to the first person who replies telling us one good thing they would be doing if they had an amount of wealth required to do it.

Please use your BlogExplosion username so we can transfer the credits to your account!

As more people start to participate, we hope to increase our givings.
Look forward to hearing from you, have fun!

~ Help keep humanity's goals alive! We would like to hear from you, this site needs you the people.

4 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

I would do something to help the people in Dafur.

I would like to start a homeless shelter-for people and animals. The people could care for the animals and heal.

CyberCelt

11:52 PM  
Blogger Pressing The Flesh said...

I'm "FleshPresser" on BE... if I had enough wealth to do it, I would own and operate my own professional theatre.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Kai of zen said...

Thank you to all who participated. They both sound like good causes!

cybercelt - 10 credits coming your way!

Thank you.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Even if you don't give me the 10 credits, I would still tell you that I would want to help children with learning disabilities. The No Child Left Behind Act does not adequately provide money for public education to help all children. That's where my money would go!

Wachit

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home